Path : Jyekuano > Network Wiring Solution ( Cat5e / Cat6 ) > Keystone Jack & Wall Plate
J-K90STC6US Keystone Jack
- Strip cable jacket over 40mm.
- Insert the stripped cable into the cap thru the rear cable entry hole.
- Slide the wires thru, and leave no more than 10mm between the rear cable entry hole and cable jacket.
- Select the wires onto the cap and fix.
- Make sure wires are positioned in the wiring slots according to proper wiring scheme.
- Closing the cap tightly to " click " and cut wires neatly.